WE ARE FULLY RE-OPENED! ALL SPA, SALON + RMT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE NOW. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
WE ARE STILL OFFERING CURB SIDE PICK UP FOR RETAIL. Please Call 604-534-6802 and we will have a consultation over the phone regarding your specific needs. Pay over the phone and let us know when you can come pick up your items and we will leave your items on our table outside our front door when you arrive. Please call when you arrive as the front doors are locked.
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our employees while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
- We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure that safety of each and every one.
- Our whole team has had training on disinfection, sanitation, our new policies, and infection control protocols.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff rooms, backbar and anywhere appropriate.
- We will ask each employee and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire every day.
- Each staff member will only service one client at a time. Clients must come alone in order to minimize risk and maximize safe distances (E.g. no spouses, friends, children, etc).
- Please arrive to your appointments 5-10 minutes early and wait in your car. The front door is locked. Call reception (604-534-6802) upon your arrival. Reception will advise you when your service provider is ready and you can enter the building. Our waiting area is remaining closed.
- Our coat check will be unavailable; please bring a large shopping bag where you can deposit all your belongings and keep them safe from contact with other guests and/or surfaces.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we will require that you wear a mask and gloves for the duration of your visit. We will supply a mask and gloves. These masks are disposable and you don't have to worry about getting colour on your re-usable mask. For the protection of our employees and other guests, we require mandatory adherence to the mask. Gloves are optional.
- Please note that our refreshment services have been suspended following provincial health recommendations. It is further recommended that there be no eating or drinking during your services at our facility. All magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
- As you can understand, for our mutual safety we have made a significant investment in additional sanitary equipment and procedures. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to absorb the full cost of these required steps. As a result will be adding a temporary $5.00 surcharge for each client visit. This surcharge will help offset the cost of additional cleaning, sanitization and equipment.
- We have installed plexi-glass protective barriers at the reception desk.
- We have added a sanitization station right beside the entry door where you will find hand disinfecting gel, your mask and gloves to wear during your services. These are mandatory. You will also find hand sanitizers at the reception desk and at every hair station, hand soap at all our hand-washing stations and in the restrooms with single use paper towels.
- We have added additional spacing of salon workstations by eliminating one out of every two stations for a minimum of 6' between guests.
- Our entire team is always going to wear masks ALL DAY and may wear face shields for some services. Gloves will be changed between clients.
- Each guest will be asked to wear a sanitized cape for the duration of their visit.
- To respect the capacity limit established by the BC health authorities our establishment has room capacities and are posted in each of these rooms.
- To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the salon is changing its operating hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favourite time slot for a certain period.
- In accordance with health professionals we have been advised to spend shorter periods of time with guests. Note that full finish style blow-dry will be suspended for the time being. By eliminating blow-drying we are able to minimize the disturbance of air-borne particles and potentially blowing those aerosols into other guests space.
- Our retail area is still open for guests coming for appointments or for curb-side pick up for phone-in retail orders. Our team will prepare your retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up.
- Note that for the time-being, we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a method of payment. We accept Debit, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Leave your stresses behind and come enjoy the warmth of our relaxed, atmospheric home where all of your needs are taken care of and no detail goes unnoticed.
All hair artists possess accreditation from a licensed Hair Art School, Completion of The Parlour’s Hair Art Apprenticeship Program and Colour Continuum certifications from the Goldwell Colour Academy.
We're proud to feature natural products including Eminence Organics for the eco-conscious, earth friendly consumer.