ONLINE GIFT CARD LINK (Shell Logo Above)
WE ARE FULLY RE-OPENED! WE ARE STILL OFFERING CURB SIDE PICK UP FOR RETAIL. Please Call 604-534-6802 and we will have a consultation over the phone regarding your specific needs. Pay over the phone and let us know when you can come pick up your items and we will leave your items on our table outside our front door when you arrive. Please call when you arrive as the front doors are locked.
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our employees while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
- We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure that safety of each and every one.
- Our whole team has had training on disinfection, sanitation, our new policies, and infection control protocols.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff rooms, backbar and anywhere appropriate.
- We will ask each employee and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire every day.
- Clients must come alone in order to minimize risk and maximize safe distances (E.g. no spouses, friends, children, etc).
- Please arrive to your appointments 5-10 minutes early and wait in your car. Call reception (604-534-6802) upon your arrival. Reception will advise you when your service provider is ready and you can enter the building.
- Our coat check will be unavailable
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we will require that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. For the protection of our employees and other guests, we require mandatory adherence to the mask.
- Please note that our refreshment services have been suspended following provincial health recommendations. It is further recommended that there be no eating or drinking during your services at our facility. All magazines have been temporarily removed.
- For our mutual safety we have made a significant investment in additional sanitary equipment and procedures.
- We have installed plexi-glass protective barriers at the reception desk and nail bar.
- We have added a sanitization station right beside the entry door where you will find hand disinfecting gel & your mask to wear during your services. These are mandatory. You will also find hand sanitizers at the reception desk and at every hair station, hand soap at all our hand-washing stations and in the restrooms with single use paper towels.
- We have added additional spacing of salon workstations by eliminating one out of every two stations for a minimum of 6' between guests.
- Our entire team is always going to wear masks ALL DAY and may wear face shields for some services. Gloves will be changed between clients.
- Each guest will be asked to wear a sanitized cape for the duration of their visit.
- To respect the capacity limit established by the BC health authorities our establishment has room capacities and are posted in each of these rooms.
- To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the salon is changing its operating hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favourite time slot for a certain period.
- Our retail and boutique area is now fully open for all guests.
- Note that all methods of payment are now accepted. We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Leave your stresses behind and come enjoy the warmth of our relaxed, atmospheric home where all of your needs are taken care of and no detail goes unnoticed.
In the Parlour Salon it is safety first all the time! In the Salon we have more than 6 feet in beween all guests and we sanitize every touch point after every guest.
All hair artists possess accreditation from a licensed Hair Art School, Completion of The Parlour’s Hair Art Apprenticeship Program and Colour Continuum certifications from the Goldwell Colour Academy and BbU.
We're proud to feature natural products including Eminence Organics for the eco-conscious, earth friendly consumer.